Corona Virus Notice Update
I hope everyone is keeping safe and are managing to cope OK during these uncertain times. I fully appreciate that this strange time will of affected so many families across Yorkshire. If I can be of help in anyway please just ask.
These times have made me realise just how important and precious photographs are. Lots of families have been using my service as a way of still sharing memories with their friends and family. Especially baby photoshoots - as families haven't been able to mix my photographs have been a lovely way of still being able to show off the new baby.
With Christmas approaching me and Louise have been planning our Christmas photoshoots! With it being such a rubbish year and it becoming more clear that Christmas isn't going to be 'normal' this year, we want to create something magical for families to just forget for a moment. From November my studio will be transformed into a magical grotto and for one weekend only I'll be doing Christmas Mini Photoshoots - something affordable for all families to enjoy. For more information visit my Christmas Mini Photoshoots.
Rescheduling your wedding
If you need to reschedule your wedding due to the coronavirus pandemic I will always make your wedding my priority and accommodate your new date where physically possible. Nothing in my service to you will change. If I am not available for your new date I will help you find another photographer and I'll give you a full refund. Please refer to the terms and conditions if you are rescheduling your wedding for any other reason.
Reopening my studio
As of the 15th June my studio is fully open!
Clients are reminded photoshoots are done at their own risk and are asked to abide by the new rules and regulations to help keep a safe environment.
New Regulations regarding Covid-19
I will be enforcing strict rules and regulations for the foreseeable to keep a safe and clean environment.
- Up on entering please remove your shoes - you're welcome to bring slippers as long as you haven't worn them outdoors
- Please wash your hands using the anti-bacterial soap provided and use the anti-bacterial wipes/ sanitizer throughout
- Please do not touch any props or clothing
- Where possible please keep seated on the sofa and keep a safe 2m distance
- Please wear a face mask throughout the whole shoot or keep at least 2m away - you may remove it for the family photos when we will be keeping a safe social distance
- If you know you have been near someone with Covid-19 or are feeling unwell at all please get in touch as soon as possible to reschedule
- If you do not want family photos if possible please can only one parent attend the shoot
- Please arrive on time (so we don't have to rush the sanitizing!)
Me/ the studio:
- I will be wearing a face mask at all times
- Throughout the shoot where possible I will handle your baby just so we can keep our distance
- There will be 24hrs between each client and the whole studio will get a thorough clean
Tip. If your baby is 3months or older please wear a face mask around your baby before your photoshoot - so they aren't scared when they see me in mine.