Corona Virus Notice Update
I hope everyone is keeping safe and are managing to cope OK during these uncertain times. I fully appreciate that this strange time will of affected so many families across Yorkshire. If I can be of help in anyway please just ask.
The moment one of my clients got in touch to let me know her Mum had passed away of Covid-19 but had some of the images with her that I had taken, really brought all this home to me. To think they brought her some comfort is just incredible.
Rescheduling your wedding
If you need to reschedule your wedding due to the coronavirus pandemic I will always make your wedding my priority and accommodate your new date where physically possible. Nothing in my service to you will change. If I am not available for your new date I will help you find another photographer and I'll give you a full refund. Please refer to the terms and conditions if you're rescheduling your wedding for any other reason.
Reopening my studio
From the 15th June I will be reopening for outdoor photoshoots and wedding consultations and from the 4th July 2020 I will be able to reopen the doors on my baby studio again!
Clients are reminded photoshoots are done at their own risk and are asked to abide by the new rules and regulations to help keep a safe environment.
New Regulations regarding Covid-19
I will be enforcing strict rules and regulations for the foreseeable to keep a safe and clean environment.
- Up on entering please remove your shoes - you're welcome to bring slippers as long as you haven't worn them outdoors
- Please wash your hands using the anti-bacterial soap provided and use the anti-bacterial wipes/ sanitizer throughout
- Please do not touch any props or clothing
- Where possible please keep seated on the sofa and keep a safe 2m distance
- Please wear a face mask throughout the whole shoot or keep at least 2m away - you may remove it for the family photos when we will be keeping a safe social distance
- If you know you have been near someone with Covid-19 or are feeling unwell at all please get in touch as soon as possible to reschedule
- If you do not want family photos if possible please can only one parent attend the shoot
- Please arrive on time (so we don't have to rush the sanitizing!)
Me/ the studio:
- I will be wearing a face mask at all times
- Throughout the shoot where possible I will handle your baby just so we can keep our distance
- There will be 24hrs between each client and the whole studio will get a thorough clean
Tip. If your baby is 3months or older please wear a face mask around your baby before your photoshoot - so they aren't scared when they see me in mine.